- Document certifying the compliance with State Standard Requirements proving the Quality Management System, isued by the Federal Certification Agency. Compliance Certificate №SDS.TP.SM.02176-10 of October 2010
- Permission № RRS 00-041239, isued by the Federal Service of Ecological, Technical and Nuclear Superviion, to use dangerous manufacturing
|TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS||WITH CUSHIONING LAYER (MODEL 31-675-01)||WITHOUT CUSHIONING LAYER (MODEL 31-675)|
Load-Carring Capacity, (t)
Weight of Container, (t), no more than
Design Load of Wheel Pair Upon Rails, (kN); (tc), no more than
Car Body Capacity, (m3), no less than
Car Length at Coupling Axes of Autocouplers, (mm)
Discharge Angle, (degrees)
Min Radius of Passage Curve, (m)
Car Clearance Limit Under GOST 9238-83
Four-Axle Dump-Car Compliance Certificates
- Document certifying the compliance with State Standard Requirements proving the Quality Management System, issued by the Federal Certification Agency. Compliance Certificate №SDS.TP.SM.02176-10 of October 2010
- Compliance Certificate № CCFJT RU.CV02.B06654, proving that the listed dump-cars have been certified, issued by the Federal Agency of the Railway Transport
JSC “VAGONTRADE PLUS” ABILITIES
JSC «VAGONTRADE PLUS» holds a developed infrastructure, a great machinery equipment, including some of the very unique equipments, too. It also has an experimental site for the development of new dump-cars and great experts for this job. They have a high level of technical knowledge to be able to develop and implement any kind of project.
JSC “VAGONTRADE PLUS” Production
In addition to producing our main items, we also have an ability to produce:
- spare parts for dump-cars
- custumized metalworks of varying levels of complexity
- our own developments
We are also ready to start developing freight railway-cars (vagons) according to our customers’ requirements
Axle Load 27 tc
The tri-axle bogie was especially designed for the dump-cars, to be used on the railways with a rail-gage of 1520mm. It was designed for the mining cmpanies to use it on slopes of no more than 60‰.
The state of such railway roads complies with the Building Norms and Rules.
The main objective of the development is a creation of a tri-axle bogie with an axle load of 27 tc which includes enhanced load-bearing elements in the construction.
The prototype of this bogie is another tri-axle bogie model Nº 18-522, whic is mass-produced by Ural Rail-Way Car Building Company.
ООО «Вагонтрэйд плюс» имеет необходимую материально-техническую базу: производственные помещения и площадки
Компания разрабатывает новую линейку инновационных моделей вагонов-самосвалов с применением унифицированных узлов